Dental Insurance Information
Yes, Fisher Denture & Dental Care accepts insurance! There are many providers we work with to help you maintain oral health at a cost you can afford. In-network insurance plans we accept are below.
- Delta Dental & Delta Dental Smiles & Delta Dental Advantage
- AR BlueCross & BlueShield
- United Concordia
- All United Health Care
- Humana PPO
- Arkansas Adult Medicaid
- Liberty Dental
- Sun Life
Other Payment Options:
- Cash Discount: We offer a discount on our extraction fees with the purchase of a complete set of dentures. *Extraction discount does not apply with partial dentures.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
Please Note: Payment Is DUE At The TIME OF SERVICE
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed if anything in your plan changes. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies respond to claims within four to six weeks. After that, any remaining cost is on you!